Start A custom rhinestone shirt business with your cricut cutter
Material used in the video
Cut out the Magic Flock. Recommended cut setting for cricut maker is 350.
Stick the Magic Flock on the table.
Cover a section of one rhinestone color with tape.
Brush rhinestones on the template.
Use hot-fix tape to transfer the rhinestones.
Cover the other text with tape and brush the other rhinestone color on the template.
Use parchment paper to line up the rhinestone design.
Transfer the rhinestones on the hot-fix tape.
Place the hot-fix tape transfer on the T-shirt.
Set the heat press to 325°F and press with medium pressure for 15 secs.
Remove the hot-fix tape.
You are done.
Products in this post
- Decorating a Valentine's Day Party with Rhinestones and Vinyl
- How To Use TRW Font Collector - an Add-On Software For Your CorelDraw Graphics Suite
- DIY Rhinestone Starbucks Tumbler with HTV Anything, Glitter htv and Hotfix Rhinestones
- How to use Reflective htv to improve a basic Tshirt design
- How to Make Rhinestone TShirts with a vinyl cutter and use our Rhinestone size table
- Make Glitter and Rhinestone shirts with your Cricut or Cameo
- How to Make Custom Rhinestone Products using Flatback Rhinestones
- How to Make a Rhinestone and HTV Hat with your Cricut or Cameo Craft Cutter using TRW Magic Flock
- How to decorate Baby Items with Rhinestones and HTV
- How to Make Custom Tumblers with Adhesive Vinyl and HTV
- January 2023
- October 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- September 2020
- July 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- July 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- January 2019
- April 2018
- August 2016
- April 2014