TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Below are the Terms and Conditions for business interaction with The Rhinestone World, Inc. For questions about the following, please call (941) 755-1696 or email [email protected]. Revised 3/24/2021
A. Carriers. Customers have the option to ship their order via the United States Postal Service (USPS) or Federal Express (FedEx).
- USPS: Priority Mail and Express are the only shipping options available from the United States Post Office. Transit times will be posted to the customer’s order for Priority Mail when available. They are provided by USPS as estimated times and are not guaranteed. The Post Office reserves up to 15 days from time of shipment to complete the delivery per USPS policy. Click here for a map of USPS Priority estimated transit times. For Express, USPS guarantees a 1 or 2 day delivery by 3:00 PM 365 days a year in many locations.
- FedEx: Ground, SmartPost, Standard Overnight, One-Rate 2-Day, International Priority and International Economy services are available upon checkout. Please note that transit times for FedEx Ground are not guaranteed and are only estimates. For guaranteed time of delivery, please use one of our expedited FedEx options—Overnight or One-Rate 2-Day Envelope or Box (if available). Click here for a map of FedEx Ground estimated transit times.
Shippable orders will receive a tracking number corresponding to the recipient’s selected carrier via their account email. Orders consisting of multiple packages may have separate tracking numbers. Selected shipping methods cannot be changed while a package is in transit nor can a package be redirected once it has left TRW’s facility.
B. Add-Ons. The following guidelines are in effect to prevent processing errors and to ensure all orders are processed accurately and on time.
- Items cannot be added to an order once the order is submitted, even if the order is yet to be shipped. Special requests by phone or email are not acceptable.
- Two or more submitted orders cannot be combined while in the processing queue.
- TRW Giveaway Winners can claim their prize by stating the contest and date under the comments section of an order that requires shipping. Prize claims will be verified based on TRW records. Winners will have 2 weeks from the date they are announced to claim their prize before they are no longer eligible to receive their winnings.
To cancel an order before it is shipped, contact [email protected] and the warehouse manager may cancel the order if the order is still in process. Please note that refunds may take several days or more and are subject to the card holder’s bank policy and processing procedures. Please see REFUNDS AND RETURNS for more details.
C. Shipping Turnaround Time.
- Orders placed before 12pm EST Mon. – Fri. (excluding weekend and holiday’s) may ship on the same day of purchase with the exclusion of Pre-Cut Templates, Bling Anything Rhinestone Sheets, and Heat Presses.
- TRW processes and then ships orders via FedEx or USPS Mon. – Fri. during normal business hours. Orders placed after 12 PM EST or on days w/ no pickup will start being fulfilled the next business day in the order in which they were received.
- Standard shipping turnaround may not apply during holidays, office closures, and times of increased order volume and on orders containing items that require extended production time such as Pre-Cut Templates and Custom Design Transfers.
- All items that are drop shipped are shipped directly from the manufacturer and not TRW. The shipping times for these items are determined by the manufacturer and not TRW.
D. Free Shipping. Free shipping is offered on all orders exceeding $150 except whenstated otherwise by the product or anywhere in this document. All offers on free shipping apply exclusively to the 48 contiguous states within the U.S. and will be shipped via FedEx or USPS. Free shipping does not apply on orders to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories, or any international destinations outside the United States.
E. Delayed Shipment Due to Unforeseen Causes. Various circumstances involving USPS or FedEx may cause delays in shipment, including but not limited to weather delays, acts of God, mechanical issues, accidents, pandemics, and the like. Such circumstances are outside the control of TRW and most often cannot be resolved by TRW employee. As a courtesy, TRW may reship the order. All decisions to reship an order are ultimately subject to the discretion of the acting TRW Warehouse Manager as TRW is not obliged to resend the item after it has been shipped.
F. Delayed Shipment or Missing Items Due to TRW Error. For shipments delayed in transit due to an error on the part of TRW personnel, arrangements will be made by TRW to immediately reship the order at no extra cost to the customer if the error cannot be resolved in transit. Likewise, paid items missing from an order will be immediately reshipped at no extra cost. All reshipped orders will be mailed using the same method as the original order. TRW will not compensate customers for reported economic losses due to delayed shipments other than excess shipping costs resulting from the error.
G. Delayed Shipment Due to Customer Error. If shipment is delayed due to incorrect information provided by the customer (e.g., invalid shipping address), TRW can reship the order, if necessary, at the expense of the customer. Additionally, packages may be held on TRW premises in the event a customer’s address cannot be verified before it is shipped. The package will remain with TRW until the customer provides a valid address by phone or email. TRW will not be held responsible for any costs associated with such a delay.
H. Delayed Shipment Due to High Order Volume. Shipments may be delayed due to high order volume. These delays commonly take place during special deals and promotions offered by TRW. These delays are not a guaranteed occurrence; however, they do occasionally occur. TRW prioritizes orders on a "first come, first serve" basis and will ship orders out in the order they are received. TRW is not obligated to re-prioritize orders in any way.
II. REFUNDS AND RETURNS
A. Tangible Items. Physical products such as rhinestones, rhinestone template material, vinyl, etc. may be returned new and unused within 30 days of purchase. A twenty percent restocking fee may apply. However, Pre-Cut Templates cannot be returned after purchase.
B. Software or Download Items. Due to the nature of downloads, in that, they can be replicated onto multiple devices and often cannot be easily or thoroughly removed, all sales are final on software and downloadable items, including but not limited to, Design Downloads, Artwork Packs, True-Type Font Packs, Fundraising Packs, CorelDRAW, TRW Design Wizard™, TRW Calculators, Silhouette Designer Edition, Silhouette Business Edition, and Silhouette Connect.
C. Custom Products. Due to the nature of the custom process, custom products and services are not eligible for return nor are they exchangeable. If TRW made the mistake, the custom item will be replaced. In the case of finished apparel, the item will be replaced with a similar one we have on-hand. Non-shirts will be corrected for free with the same design on a new item provided by the customer. In the case of transfers or decals, the mistake will be corrected and re-shipped.
D. Damaged Items. If a customer receives an order and one or more of the contents are damaged, the customer may either coordinate an exchange with TRW for a replacement of the same item as the one that was damaged or return the item and receive a refund for the item. To submit a claim for a damaged item, customers must email [email protected] with a description and photo evidence of the damage. Any damaged or defective items must be reported to TRW within 30 days of receiving it.
E. Refund Processing. When a customer is eligible for a refund, TRW will initiate the refund process either by granting the customer store credit in the refund amount or by refunding the payment method used in the transaction. Note that credit card refunds may take longer than expected and are subject solely to the customer’s bank policy. Once a refund is issued, TRW possesses no control over the speed or lack thereof with which funds are transferred and bears no responsibility for funds delayed or held by the customer’s bank.
III. PRODUCT PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, AND USE
- Pre-Cut Templates or Digital Artwork purchased from TRW are to be used exclusively by the customer who purchases them. They cannot be shared, copied, or resold.
- TRW will no longer be making Custom Pre-Cut Templates or Custom Digital Design Downloads.
- They must be used solely for the purpose of creating finished apparel or decal products. Transfers created in the apparel or decal production process cannot be sold or distributed to any business or third party.
- Pre-Cut Templates take 1-3 business days to produce. This does not include mail time. If an order contains Pre-Cut Templates, the contents of the entire order will be held until the templates are completed. It is suggested to place a separate order for Pre-Cut Templates if other contents are included in the order and are needed sooner than the allotted Pre-Cut Template production time. Expedited production options are available for Pre-Cut Templates. Contact [email protected] for more information.
- All sales on Pre-Cut Templates and Digital Artwork is final and non-refundable.
B. Custom Designs and Finished Products. TRW routinely services requests for custom rhinestone and vector art product based on an image provided by the customer. If the image is copyrighted, written consent to use the image will be required from the owner in order to complete the service. All Custom Design Requests must follow the process outlined below. Requests cannot be completed by phone.
- Customers who wish to submit a Custom Design Request must fill out the designated form on the TRW website and include an image of the design along with other specifications pertaining to the design.
- The products and services available to the customer are listed on the custom quote page. TRW does not offer services that are not listed on the custom quote page. Minimums apply to custom orders. Please see the custom quote page to view these minimums. The minimum order requirements will be communicated to the customer in the emailed quote.
- A minimum quote fee of $1 will be required when submitting a Custom Design Request. Once the fee is paid, TRW will review the image and determine whether it can be set up and made into a suitable rhinestone design or vector design that can be used to create custom products. The price for the setup and the breakdown of costs will be communicated to the customer. The setup cost varies based on design complexity. The finished product cost varies based on size, quantity of stones, number of stone colors and other factors related to the complexity of the design.
- Stated quote turnaround may change if TRW needs more information to complete a quote and the customer does not provide the information in a timely manner. TRW assumes no responsibility for reported economic losses or inconveniences due to such delays.
- Once the setup cost is paid, the image will be made in the format quoted to the customer. Upon completion, a rendered proof will be provided to the customer for approval prior to order production. 2 free design revisions are available. Up to 3 proofs are given to the customer. Additional proofs or additional revisions may incur a new setup cost. Revisions to a design may alter the quoted price. A revised quote will be submitted to the customer if this occurs.
- Once artwork is approved and order paid, order production will begin. Once in production, no design changes or order changes are permitted.
- The table below outlines the cost and turnaround time of the available quotes. Quote cost covers the quote only and does not reflect the speed of the finished production.
7-10 Business Days
4-6 Business Days
1-3 Business Days
- All sales on custom products are final. TRW will not give out or sell the setup file used to create your custom product. Please check the proof carefully. By approving a proof, you are saying the size, color and spelling are correct. TRW assumes no liability for mistakes in a proof that has been approved. TRW is not responsible for ill-fitting apparel, incorrect color choice or transfers incorrectly pressed. It is the responsibility of the customer to correctly adhere transfers produced by TRW. If TRW makes a mistake on a customer’s item brought in for decoration, we will replace that item with a similar item in-stock. TRW will not be responsible for replacing a customer’s personal item.
- If a customer receives an order and one or more of the contents are damaged, the customer may seek a replacement from TRW of the same item. To submit a claim for a damaged item, customers must email [email protected] with a description and photo evidence of the damage. Any damaged or defective items must be reported to TRW within 2 weeks of receiving it.
- Expedited production and shipping options may be available upon request. Please email [email protected] for expedited production options. Custom product does not receive free shipping.
C. TRW Design Wizard™
- Customers may download a 30-day trial of the TRW Design Wizard™ to test features and compatibility. After the trial has expired, customers must purchase the software from the TRW website for continued use. A single license can be activated on two computers. The TRW Design Wizard™ only works with current, North America macro-enabled editions of CorelDRAW, and only runs on English versions of Microsoft Windows.
- For existing users, from time to time, TRW may release new or upgraded versions of the TRW Design Wizard™. To take advantage of the upgrade, customers will be required to pay only the difference between the price of the new version and the value of their existing version. Upgrading is optional and not mandatory for continued use of the software.
D. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite.
- Customers will be emailed a copy of their serial code within 24 business hours of purchase. A single license of CorelDRAW can be activated on two computers. Licenses cannot be resold.
- Customers will receive a digital download of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite. The listed website fee only applies to the 48 contiguous states within the U.S. Rates outside the U.S. vary and are available upon request.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Full Versions of CorelDRAW are not upgradeable.
- Per distribution agreement, CorelDRAW can only be shipped within the North American continent.
E. Silhouette Upgrades & Connect.
- Customers will be emailed a copy of their activation code within 24 business hours of purchase. A single license of the Silhouette Designer Edition, Silhouette Business Edition, or Connect can be activated on up to three computers. Licenses cannot be resold.
- Silhouette Designer Edition, Silhouette Business Edition, and Connect are only available as digital downloads from silhouetteamerica.com. Physical cards with imprinted activation codes are not available.
F. Fundraising Packets. Fundraising Packets are for the benefit of the TRW customer who purchased them only. They may be edited and customized to fit the customer’s needs but may not be shared, copied, or resold.
G. TRW Pricing Calculators. The TRW Pricing Calculators may not be shared, copied, or resold. However, customers may install the calculators on their own computer(s) without restriction.
H. TRW Training (All TRW In-House Training Has Been Suspended Until Further Notice)
Registration. Customers can register and pay for TRW Training through The Rhinestone World’s website. Specific dates for TRW In-House Training will be determined by The Rhinestone World and announced at its discretion.
Early Bird Registration. Early Bird Registration specials will be announced prior to open registration for TRW Training. Detailed beginning and end dates will be determined by The Rhinestone World and outlined via its website. Early Bird Registration specials will give a defined discount for signing up before a specified date and gives a discount to additional TRW Training enrollees once a single enrollment is purchased at full price. Single enrollment and additional enrollment prices will be a predetermined amount set by The Rhinestone World.
Additional Seat Policy. A customer may register and pay for multiple attendees through the Early Bird Special, however, once a seat has been purchased it is non-transferrable. Only attendees registered for the class will be allowed course access. See the “cancellation policy” section for more information on cancellations, refunds, and transferrable credits.
1) Lodging and transportation are not supplied by The Rhinestone World and are the customer’s responsibility to plan and pay for such travel accommodations. The Rhinestone World is not responsible for any unforeseen circumstances that may arise with such accommodations.
2) Cancellations due to unforeseen factors involving travel are not eligible for a refund. See the section “cancellation policy” for more information.
3) Some meals will be provided throughout the TRU Training; however, meals will not be provided outside of training and attendees are expected to finance their own.
TRW Training Cancellation Policy.
1) All cancellations must be received in writing by email at [email protected]. Any cancellation not given in writing will not be eligible for refunds, transferable credits, or rescheduling.
2) Purchased TRW Training enrollments that are canceled a month or more before the first scheduled training day can either receive a full refund or option to reschedule free of charge.
3) Purchased TRW Training enrollments canceled within a month of the first day of training will not receive a refund but will be granted a full credit toward a future Training date.
4) Canceled TRW Training enrollments within a week of the first day of training will not receive a refund and can only be rescheduled. There will be a $25 rescheduling fee assessed for each training enrollment canceled.
5) Refunds will not be granted for cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances. The customer, however, may be eligible for transferable credits to other TRW Trainings as outlined in the cancellation policies above.
IV. WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
TRW strives to excel in providing industry-leading warranty coverage and support for its products. Equipment such as cutters and heat presses have varying warranties depending on the manufacturer (see details below).
In addition to warranties, TRW seeks to offer quality phone, email, and screen share support for the products it sells. Note that TRW supports its products but cannot facilitate extensive training remotely through the regular support channels. For training resources, please refer to TRW’s library of YouTube tutorials plus live and recorded webinars on TRW-TV.
A. Cutters. Warranties on cutters are subject to the specific manufacturer’s policy and is not determined by TRW. Below lists the vendor policies for each cutter. Note that customers who purchase Graphtec cutters may receive an additional year of warranty coverage upon registering their cutter on www.graphtecamerica.com. Warranty coverage for GCC cutters begins at the time the cutter is procured from GCC, not at the time of purchase from TRW.
1 year upon registration
GCC Expert II
GCC Expert II LX
GCC Puma IV
GCC Jaguar V
1 year (90 days extended warranty upon registration)
1 year (plus an additional 2 years upon 30 days of registration)
B. Heat Press. Warranties on heat presses are subject to the manufacturers’ policy and is not determined by TRW. The warranties below are for standard parts and labor only. Additional warranty coverage may apply for the heating element, framework, and circuit board, depending on the individual heat press manufacturer’s policy.
Red Digital Cap
Red Digital Clam
Stahls The Maxx Cap
Stahls The Maxx Clam
Stahls Hotronix Cap
Stahls Hotronix Auto Clam
Stahls Hotronix Fusion
C. TRW Design Wizard™ / TRW Design Wizard™ TRW offers lifetime technical support on the TRW Design Wizard™. This means TRW is committed to resolving any malfunctions arising from errors in the software. Issues arising from user error are not guaranteed to be fully addressed or resolved via phone, email, or screen share support. TRW provides training resources on a regular basis to correct user error and demonstrate proper use of the software. Ultimately it is the responsibility of the customer to learn and use the software effectively.
D. TRW Pricing Calculators TRW offers lifetime technical support for all TRW Pricing Calculators. This means TRW is committed to resolving any malfunctions arising from errors in the software. Issues arising from user error are not guaranteed to be fully addressed or resolved via phone, email, or screen share support. TRW provides training resources on a regular basis to correct user error and demonstrate proper use of the software. Ultimately it is the responsibility of the customer to learn and use the software effectively. Although TRW welcomes feedback and suggestions on improving its products, TRW may not accommodate special requests by phone or email to tailor Pricing Calculators to meet individual needs.
E. Other Software TRW supplies software from various vendors such as Corel, Silhouette, Graphtec, Roland, and GCC. TRW may attempt to resolve software issues related to products originating from such vendors. However, official support for the product is subject to the vendor’s policy as TRW is not equipped nor authorized to resolve the full scope of technical issues pertaining to products manufactured by other vendors. TRW may assist in the troubleshooting process, but ultimately it is the responsibility of the customer to address and resolve the issue with the appropriate vendor.
V. Placing an Order TRW processes orders exclusively through its online website and accepts credit card and PayPal payment methods. Order by phone or email is unavailable. Payment by check is not accepted.
VI. Local Order Pick-Up
For customers who would prefer to pick up their orders from the TRW headquarters instead of having it shipped, a local pick-up option is available upon checkout for zip codes within close proximity of the TRW warehouse. If the local pick-up option does not appear, customers may contact TRW to make the option available.
VII. Credit Card Authorization TRW reserves the right to request that a credit card authorization form be completed for large orders to stem the ongoing industry problem of credit card fraud. The credit card authorization form will require the customer’s credit card number, expiration date, cardholder name, and billing address. TRW believes that this method will help protect the identity of its customers and preserve competitive pricing by avoiding the added costs of dealing with fraud. Note that orders awaiting credit card authorization will be held until the form is fully completed and submitted to TRW.
VIII. Tax Exemption Customers who qualify for tax exemption must email a copy of their tax certificate to [email protected]. The 9 digit zip code on the tax certificate must exactly match the zip code used upon checkout on the TRW website to validate and apply the tax exemption. All prior year tax certificate information is deleted out of TRW’s system on 12/31. TRW will need an updated copy of the tax exemption form every year. To insure you are not charged sales tax please submit your updated tax certificates on time. No refunds will be given to customers for sales tax collected prior to submitting updated tax certificates.
IX. Social Media TRW reserves the right to moderate and censor when necessary any of its social media outlets, forums, or publicly available modes of communication against obscenity, inappropriate content, or self-promotion. The moderation of all questionable content will be ultimately subject to the discretion of TRW. Repeated offenders may be permanently blocked from participation.
X. Promotions Unless otherwise stated, coupon codes are valid one time per customer. Coupons are not valid with special offers, promotions, or reduced price offers. Coupon valid through specified expiration date and management is not required to extend beyond this date. Management reserves the right to modify or cancel any promotion at any time and reason. Promotions limited to stock on hand. Material promotions not valid on equipment, platens, starter kits, or software. Individual design promotions not valid on artwork/font packs. TRW Design Wizard is not subject to any price reductions or discounts. Sales tax still applies during the duration of any and all promotions. Contact TRW Support for more information at [email protected]
XI. Giveaways TRW Giveaway Winners can claim their prize by stating the contest and date under the comments section of an order that requires shipping. If the winner cannot place an order that requires shipping, please inform [email protected] and TRW can ship the prize free of charge. Giveaway winners must live in the Continental United States (Excluding Hawaii and Alaska). Any winners that do not live in the Continental United States must place an order that requires shipping, or they cannot receive the prize. Prize claims will be verified based on TRW records. Winners will have 2 weeks from the date they are announced to claim their prize before they are no longer eligible to receive their winnings.