Below are the Terms and Conditions for business interaction with The Rhinestone World, Inc. For questions about the following, please call (941) 755-1696 or email [email protected]. Revised 10/3/2019
- USPS: Priority Mail and Express are the only shipping options available from the United States Post Office. Transit times posted to a customer’s order for Priority Mail are provided by USPS as estimated times and are not guaranteed. The Post Office reserves up to 15 days from time of shipment to complete the delivery per USPS policy. Click here for a map of USPS Priority estimated transit times. For Express, USPS guarantees a 1 or 2 day delivery by 3:00 PM 365 days a year in many locations.
- FedEx: Ground, SmartPost, Standard Overnight, One-Rate 2-Day, International Priority and International Economy services are available upon checkout. Please note that transit times for FedEx Ground are not guaranteed and are only estimates. For guaranteed time of delivery, please use one of our expedited FedEx options—Overnight or One-Rate 2-Day Envelope or Box (if available). Click here for a map of FedEx Ground estimated transit times.
B. Add-Ons. The following guidelines are in effect to prevent processing errors and ensure all orders are processed accurately and on time.
- Items cannot be added to an order once the order is submitted, even if the order is yet to be shipped. Special requests by phone or email are not acceptable.
- Two or more submitted orders cannot be combined while in the processing queue.
- TRW Giveaway Winners can claim their prize by stating the contest and date under the comments section of an order that requires shipping. Prize claims will be verified based on TRW records. Winners will have 2 weeks from the date they are announced to claim their prize before they are no longer eligible to receive their winnings.
C. Shipping Turnaround Time. Orders will be shipped within the same day of purchase for orders placed before 12pm Eastern, Mon-Sat for USPS and 12pm, Mon-Fri Eastern for FedEx.
- All orders submitted after these times may ship the same day but are not guaranteed until the next day.
- FedEx does not pick up on Saturdays. Neither USPS nor FedEx pick up on Sundays. Orders placed on days with no pick-up will be mailed the next day shipping is available.
- Standard shipping turnaround may not apply during holidays, office closures, and times of increased order volume and on orders containing items that require extended production time such as Pre-Cut Templates and Custom Design Requests.
- All items that are drop shipped are shipped directly from the manufacturer and not TRW. The shipping times for these items are determined by the manufacturer and not TRW.
E. Delayed Shipment Due to Unforeseen Causes. Various circumstances involving USPS or FedEx may cause delays in shipment, including but not limited to weather delays, acts of God, mechanical issues, accidents, and the like. Such circumstances are outside TRW control and most often cannot be resolved by TRW personnel. As a courtesy, TRW may reship the order. All decisions to reship an order are ultimately subject to the discretion of the acting TRW Warehouse Manager as TRW is not obliged to resend the item after it has been shipped.
F. Delayed Shipment or Missing Items Due to TRW Error. For shipments delayed in transit due to an error on the part of TRW personnel, arrangements will be made by TRW to immediately reship the order at no cost to the customer if the error cannot be resolved in transit. Likewise, paid items missing from an order will be immediately reshipped at no cost. All reshipped orders will be mailed using the same method as the original order. TRW will not compensate customers for reported economic losses due to delayed shipments other than excess shipping costs resulting from the error.
G. Delayed Shipment Due to Customer Error. If shipment is delayed due to incorrect information provided by the customer (e.g. invalid shipping address), TRW can reship the order, if necessary, at the expense of the customer. Additionally, packages may be held on TRW premises in the event a customer’s address cannot be verified before it is shipped. The package will remain with TRW until the customer provides a valid address by phone or email. TRW will not be held responsible for any costs associated with such a delay.
H. Delayed Shipment Due to High Order Volume. Shipments may be delayed due to high order volume. These delays commonly take place during special deals and promotions offered by TRW. These delays are not a guaranteed occurrence, however they do occur occasionally. TRW prioritizes orders on a "first come, first serve" basis and will ship orders out in the order they are received. TRW is not obligated to re-prioritize orders in any way.
II. REFUNDS AND RETURNS
A. Tangible Items. Physical products such as rhinestones, rhinestone template material, vinyl, etc. may be returned new and unused within 30 days of purchase. A twenty percent restocking fee may apply. However, Pre-Cut Templates cannot be returned after purchase.
B. Software or Download Items. Due to the nature of downloads, in that, they can be replicated onto multiple devices and often cannot be easily or thoroughly removed, all sales are final on software and download items, including but not limited to, Design Downloads, Artwork Packs and Condition Packs, True-Type Font Packs, Fundraising Packs, CorelDRAW, TRW Design Wizard™, TRW Calculators, Silhouette Designer Edition, Silhouette Business Edition, and Silhouette Connect.
C. Damaged Items. If a customer receives an order and one or more of the contents are damaged, the customer may either coordinate an exchange with TRW for a replacement of the same item as the one that was damaged or return the item and receive a refund for the item. To submit a claim for a damaged item, customers must [email protected] with a description and photo evidence of the damage. Any damaged or defective items must be reported to TRW within 30 days of receiving it.
D. Refund Processing. When a customer is eligible for a refund, TRW will initiate the refund process either by granting the customer store credit in the refund amount or by refunding the payment method used in the transaction. Note that credit card refunds may take longer than expected and are subject solely to the customer’s bank policy. Once a refund is issued, TRW possesses no control over the speed or lack thereof with which funds are transferred and bears no responsibility for funds delayed or held by the customer’s bank.
E. Voucher Codes. Coupon and voucher codes distributed by TRW to customers are only eligible for use up to a year after the creation of the code. A coupon or voucher code that has not been used within a year of receipt by the customer will be deemed invalid and not accepted by The Rhinestone World.
III. PRODUCT PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, AND USE
- Pre-Cut Templates or Digital Artwork purchased from TRW are to be used exclusively by the customer who purchases them. They cannot be shared, copied, or resold.
- They must be used solely for the purpose of creating finished apparel or decal products. Transfers created in the apparel or decal production process cannot be sold or distributed to any business or third party.
- Pre-Cut Templates take 1-3 business days to produce. This does not include mail time. If an order contains Pre-Cut Templates, the contents of the entire order will be held until the templates are completed. It is suggested to place a separate order for Pre-Cut Templates if other contents are included in the order and are needed sooner than the allotted Pre-Cut Template production time. Expedited production options are available for Pre-Cut Templates. Contact [email protected] for more information.
- All sales on Pre-Cut Templates are final and non-refundable.
- Customers who wish to submit a Custom Design Request must fill out the designated form on the TRW website and include an image of the design along with other specifications pertaining to the design.
- A minimum quote fee of $5 will be required when submitting a Custom Design Request. Once the fee is paid, TRW will review the image and determine whether it can be converted into the desired rhinestone artwork and the price for the artwork will be communicated to the customer. The design price varies based on size, quantity of stones, number of stone colors, and other factors related to the complexity of the design.
- Once the design price is paid, production will begin on the design. Upon completion, the finished design will be emailed in one of the following formats based on the customer’s preference: CDR, EPS, or SVG.
- The chart below lists the quote time, production time, and fee for each level of service pertaining to Custom Design Requests. Note that these times may change in the event that TRW needs more information to complete a request and the customer does not provide the information in a timely manner. TRW assumes no responsibility for reported economic losses or inconveniences due to such delays.
Quote Time Production Time Fee Standard Quote 4-6 business days 5-7 business days $5 Priority Quote 2 business days 3-5 business days $11 Urgent Quote 1 business day 1-2 business days $26 *Add Mock-Up for $4
D. TRW Design Wizard™.
- Customers may download a 30 day trial of the TRW Design Wizard™ to test features and compatibility. After the trial has expired, customers must purchase the software from the TRW website for continued use. A single license can be activated on two computers. The TRW Design Wizard™ only works with current, North America macro-enabled editions of CorelDRAW, and only runs on English versions of Microsoft Windows.
- For existing users, from time to time, TRW may release new or upgraded versions of the TRW Design Wizard™. To take advantage of the upgrade, customers will be required to pay only the difference between the price of the new version and the value of their existing version. Upgrading is optional and not mandatory for continued use of the software.
- If a customer elects to receive a hard copy disc of the software in addition to the download, a fee will be added to the total cost of the software. The listed website fee only applies to the 48 contiguous states within U.S. Rates outside the U.S. are vary and are available upon request.
- Customers will be emailed a copy of their serial code within 24 business hours of purchase. A single license of CorelDRAW can be activated on two computers. Licenses cannot be resold.
- Customers will receive a digital download of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite. The listed website fee only applies to the 48 contiguous states within the U.S. Rates outside the U.S. vary and are available upon request.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Full Versions of CorelDRAW are not upgradeable.
- Per distribution agreement, CorelDRAW can only be shipped within the North American continent.
- Customers will be emailed a copy of their activation code within 24 business hours of purchase. A single license of the Silhouette Designer Edition, Silhouette Business Edition, or Connect can be activated on up to three computers. Licenses cannot be resold.
- Silhouette Designer Edition, Silhouette Business Edition, and Connect are only available as digital downloads from silhouetteamerica.com. Physical cards with imprinted activation codes are not available.
H. TRW Pricing Calculators. The TRW Pricing Calculators may not be shared, copied, or resold. However, customers may install the calculators on their own computer(s) without restriction.
I. TRU In-House Training
- Registration. Customers can register and pay for TRU In-House Training through The Rhinestone World’s website. Specific dates for TRU In-House Training will be determined by The Rhinestone World and announced at its discretion.
- Early Bird Registration. Early Bird Registration specials will be announced prior to open registration for TRU Training. Detailed beginning and end dates will be determined by The Rhinestone World and outlined via its website. Early Bird Registration specials will give a defined discount for signing up before a specified date and gives a discount to additional TRU Training enrollees once a single enrollment is purchased at full price. Single enrollment and additional enrollment prices will be a predetermined amount set by The Rhinestone World.
- Additional Seat Policy. A customer may register and pay for multiple attendees through the Early Bird Special, however, once a seat has been purchased it is non-transferrable. Only attendees registered for the class will be allowed course access. See the “cancellation policy” section for more information on cancellations, refunds, and transferrable credits.
- Lodging and transportation are not supplied by The Rhinestone World and are the customer’s responsibility to plan and pay for such travel accommodations. The Rhinestone World is not responsible for any unforeseen circumstances that may arise with such accommodations.
- Cancellations due to unforeseen factors involving travel are not eligible for a refund. See the section “cancellation policy” for more information.
- Some meals will be provided throughout the TRU In-House Training, however, meals will not be provided outside of training and attendees are expected to finance their own.
- TRU In House Training Cancellation Policy.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by email at [email protected]. Any cancellation not given in writing will not be eligible for refunds, transferable credits, or rescheduling.
- Purchased TRU In-House Training enrollments that are canceled a month or more before the first scheduled training day can either receive a full refund or option to reschedule free of charge.
- Purchased TRU In-House Training enrollments canceled within a month of the first day of training will not receive a refund but will be granted a full credit toward a future In-House Training date.
- Canceled TRU In-House Training enrollments within a week of the first day of training will not receive a refund and can only be rescheduled. There will be a $25 rescheduling fee assessed for each training enrollment canceled.
- Refunds will not be granted for cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances. The customer, however, may be eligible for transferable credits to other TRU In-House Trainings as outlined in the cancellation policies above.
TRW strives to excel in providing industry-leading warranty coverage and support for its products. Equipment such as cutters and heat presses have varying warranties depending on the manufacturer (see details below).
In addition to warranties, TRW seeks to offer quality phone, email, and screen share support for the products it sells. Note that TRW supports its products but cannot facilitate extensive training remotely through the regular support channels. For training resources, please refer to TRW’s library of YouTube tutorials plus live and recorded webinars on TRW-TV.
|Silhouette Portrait||1 year upon registration|
|Silhouette CAMEO||1 year upon registration|
|GCC Expert II||90 days|
|GCC Expert II LX||1 year|
|GCC Puma III||90 days extended warranty|
|GCC Jaguar IV||90 days extended warranty|
|Graphtec CE6000-40||1 year (plus additional year upon registration)|
|Graphtec CE6000-60||1 year (plus additional year upon registration)|
|Roland GX-24||2 years|
B. Heat Press. Warranties on heat presses are subject to the manufacturers’ policy and is not determined by TRW. The warranties below are for standard parts and labor only. Additional warranty coverage may apply for the heating element, framework, and circuit board, depending on the individual heat press manufacturer’s policy.
|Red Digital Cap |
3.5" x 6"
|Red Digital Clam |
11" x 15", 15" x 15", 16" x 20"
|Stahls The Maxx Cap |
3.5" x 6"
|Stahls The Maxx Clam |
11" x 15", 15" x 15", 16" x 20"
|Stahls Hotronix Cap |
3.5" x 6"
|Stahls Hotronix Auto Clam |
11" x 15", 15" x 15", 16" x 20"
|Stahls Hotronix Fusion |
16" x 20"
D. TRW Pricing Calculators. TRW offers lifetime technical support for all TRW Pricing Calculators. This means TRW is committed to resolving any malfunctions arising from errors in the software. Issues arising from user error are not guaranteed to be fully addressed or resolved via phone, email, or screen share support. TRW provides training resources on a regular basis to correct user error and demonstrate proper use of the software. Ultimately it is the responsibility of the customer to learn and use the software effectively. Although TRW welcomes feedback and suggestions on improving its products, TRW may not accommodate special requests by phone or email to tailor Pricing Calculators to meet individual needs.
E. Other Software. TRW supplies software from various vendors such as Corel, Silhouette, Graphtec, Roland, and GCC. TRW may attempt to resolve software issues related to products originating from such vendors. However, official support for the product is subject to the vendor’s policy as TRW is not equipped nor authorized to resolve the full scope of technical issues pertaining to products manufactured by other vendors. TRW may assist in the troubleshooting process, but ultimately it is the responsibility of the customer to address and resolve the issue with the appropriate vendor.
VI. Local Order Pick-Up
For customers who would prefer to pick up their orders from the TRW headquarters instead of having it shipped, a local pick-up option is available upon checkout for zip codes within close proximity to the TRW warehouse. Customers who choose the local pick-up option will need to schedule a time through the TRW website to pick up their order. If the local pick-up option does not appear, customers may contact TRW to make the option available.
VII. Credit Card Authorization TRW reserves the right to request that a credit card authorization form be completed for large orders in an attempt to stem the ongoing industry problem of credit card fraud. The credit card authorization form will require the customer’s credit card number, expiration date, cardholder name, and billing address. TRW believes that this method will help protect the identity of its customers and preserve competitive pricing by avoiding the added costs of dealing with fraud. Note that orders awaiting credit card authorization will be held until the form is fully completed and submitted to TRW.
VIII. Tax Exemption Customers who qualify for tax exemption must email a copy of their tax certificate to [email protected]. The 9 digit zip code on the tax certificate must exactly match the zip code used upon checkout on the TRW website to validate and apply the tax exemption.
IX. Social Media TRW reserves the right to moderate and censor when necessary any of its social media outlets, forums, or publicly available modes of communication against obscenity, inappropriate content, or self-promotion. The moderation of all questionable content will be ultimately subject to the discretion of TRW. Repeated offenders may be blocked from participation in the aforementioned communications.
X. Promotions Unless otherwise stated, coupon codes are valid one time per customer. Coupons are not valid with special offers, promotions, or reduced price offers. Coupon valid through specified expiration date and management is not required to extend beyond this date. Management reserves the right to modify or cancel any promotion at any time and reason. Promotions limited to stock on hand. Material promotions not valid on equipment, platens, starter kits, or software. Individual design promotions not valid on artwork/font packs. TRW Design Wizard is not subject to any price reductions or discounts. Sales tax still applies during the duration of any and all promotions. Contact TRW Support for more information at [email protected]
XI. Giveaways TRW Giveaway Winners can claim their prize by stating the contest and date under the comments section of an order that requires shipping. If the winner cannot place an order that requires shipping, please inform [email protected] and TRW can ship the prize free of charge. Giveaway winners must live in the Continental United States (Excluding Hawaii and Alaska). Any winners that do not live in the Continental United States must place an order that requires shipping or they cannot receive the prize. Prize claims will be verified based on TRW records. Winners will have 2 weeks from the date they are announced to claim their prize before they are no longer eligible to receive their winnings.