Q: I type in point size 113 in DS, but the sizes are not measuring .135 for ss10. What am I doing wrong?
A: Hello! Follow the steps below for sizing rhinestone fonts in Cricut Design Space:
1. Type out your text.
2. Select the font in the top left corner.
3. Click “System” for your font location - our fonts all begin with TRW.
4. Select your TRW font. Some fonts are uppercase or lowercase, you just have to play with it.
5. Weld before you select the contour button (bottom right of the screen).
6. Click “hide all contours” (it’ll go back to “show all,” that’s how you know it worked).
7. Exit out of that window.
8. Adjust the size in the toolbar
9. Go back to the contour button
10. Select “show all contours”
11. Exit out of that window and your perfectly sized rhinestone font is left behind!
Q: What is the point size for this font?
A: Hi there!
We generally list the font point sizes on the Product Features tab for our rhinestone fonts.
For this font, please use the following:
ss6 Point Size: 82
ss10 Point Size: 113
ss16 Point Size: 145
ss20 Point Size: 174