TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Below are the Terms and Conditions for business interaction with The Rhinestone World, Inc. For questions about the following, please call (941) 755-1696 or email [email protected]. Revised 10/1/2021
Note: This item is for a digital serial key, the serial key and any relevant download links will be available in your account after purchase. Unless otherwise stated digital content does not include production materials, please reference the product description for a list of items included with your purchase. Colors reflected in images are for informational purposes only. The Rhinestone World can only ensure the compatibility of the TRW Design Wizard with North American copies of the Graphics Suite version of CorelDRAW X7, X8 and 2017, 2018, the Windows version of 2019, and 2020. We cannot ensure that the TRW Design Wizard will work with Mac Versions of Corel, The Technical Suite version of Corel, or any Student editions of Corel. We cannot ensure that other versions of CorelDRAW can or will work with the TRW Design Wizard aside from the versions that are specified. CorelDRAW and the TRW Design Wizard are only compatible with Windows and will not work on a Mac without third-party virtualization software. We cannot ensure results from third-party software./p>
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Software or Download Items. Due to the nature of downloads, in that, they can be replicated onto multiple devices and often cannot be easily or thoroughly removed, all sales are final on software and downloadable items, including but not limited to, Design Downloads, Artwork Packs, True-Type Font Packs, Fundraising Packs, CorelDRAW, TRW Design Wizard™, TRW Calculators, Silhouette Designer Edition, Silhouette Business Edition, and Silhouette Connect.
TRW Design Wizard™
- Customers may download a 30-day trial of the TRW Design Wizard™ to test features and compatibility. After the trial has expired, customers must purchase the software from the TRW website for continued use. A single license can be activated on two computers. The TRW Design Wizard™ only works with current, North America macro-enabled editions of CorelDRAW, and only runs on English versions of Microsoft Windows.
- For existing users, from time to time, TRW may release new or upgraded versions of the TRW Design Wizard™. To take advantage of the upgrade, customers will be required to pay only the difference between the price of the new version and the value of their existing version. Upgrading is optional and not mandatory for continued use of the software.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite.
- Customers will be emailed a copy of their serial code within 24 business hours of purchase. A single license of CorelDRAW can be activated on two computers. Licenses cannot be resold.
- Customers will receive a digital download of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite. The listed website fee only applies to the 48 contiguous states within the U.S. Rates outside the U.S. vary and are available upon request.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Full Versions of CorelDRAW are not upgradeable.
- Per distribution agreement, CorelDRAW can only be shipped within the North American continent.
Silhouette Upgrades & Connect.
- Customers will be emailed a copy of their activation code within 24 business hours of purchase. A single license of the Silhouette Designer Edition, Silhouette Business Edition, or Connect can be activated on up to three computers. Licenses cannot be resold.
- Silhouette Designer Edition, Silhouette Business Edition, and Connect are only available as digital downloads from silhouetteamerica.com. Physical cards with imprinted activation codes are not available.
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
TRW strives to excel in providing industry-leading warranty coverage and support for its products. Equipment such as cutters and heat presses have varying warranties depending on the manufacturer. In addition to warranties, TRW seeks to offer quality phone, email, and screen share support for the products it sells. Note that TRW supports its products but cannot facilitate extensive training remotely through the regular support channels. For training resources, please refer to TRW’s library of blogs, video’s, YouTube tutorials, live online training, one-on-one training sessions and pre-recorded webinars.
TRW Design Wizard™ / TRW Design Wizard™ TRW offers lifetime technical support on the TRW Design Wizard™. This means TRW is committed to resolving any malfunctions arising from errors in the software. Issues arising from user error are not guaranteed to be fully addressed or resolved via phone, email, or screen share support. TRW provides training resources on a regular basis to correct user error and demonstrate proper use of the software. Ultimately it is the responsibility of the customer to learn and use the software effectively.
TRW Pricing Calculators TRW offers lifetime technical support for all TRW Pricing Calculators. This means TRW is committed to resolving any malfunctions arising from errors in the software. Issues arising from user error are not guaranteed to be fully addressed or resolved via phone, email, or screen share support. TRW provides training resources on a regular basis to correct user error and demonstrate proper use of the software. Ultimately it is the responsibility of the customer to learn and use the software effectively. Although TRW welcomes feedback and suggestions on improving its products, TRW may not accommodate special requests by phone or email to tailor Pricing Calculators to meet individual needs.
Other Software TRW supplies software from various vendors such as Corel, Silhouette, Graphtec, Roland, and GCC. TRW may attempt to resolve software issues related to products originating from such vendors. However, official support for the product is subject to the vendor’s policy as TRW is not equipped nor authorized to resolve the full scope of technical issues pertaining to products manufactured by other vendors. TRW may assist in the troubleshooting process, but ultimately it is the responsibility of the customer to address and resolve the issue with the appropriate vendor.
Placing an Order TRW processes orders exclusively through its online website and accepts credit card, Klarna and PayPal payment methods. Order by phone or email is unavailable. Payment by check is not accepted.
Credit Card Authorization TRW reserves the right to request that a credit card authorization form be completed for large orders to stem the ongoing industry problem of credit card fraud. The credit card authorization form will require the last 4 digits of the credit card number, expiration date, cardholder name, and billing address listed with the credit card company. TRW believes that this method will help protect the identity of its customers and preserve competitive pricing by avoiding the added costs of dealing with fraud. Note that orders awaiting credit card authorization will be held until the form is fully completed and submitted to TRW.
Tax Exemption Customers who qualify for tax exemption must email a copy of their tax certificate to [email protected]. The 9 digit zip code on the tax certificate must exactly match the zip code used upon checkout on the TRW website to validate and apply the tax exemption. All prior year tax certificate information is deleted out of TRW’s system on 12/31. TRW will need an updated copy of the tax exemption form every year. To insure you are not charged sales tax please submit your updated tax certificates on time. No refunds will be given to customers for sales tax collected prior to submitting updated tax certificates.
Social Media TRW reserves the right to moderate and censor when necessary any of its social media outlets, forums, or publicly available modes of communication against obscenity, inappropriate content, or self-promotion. The moderation of all questionable content will be ultimately subject to the discretion of TRW. Repeated offenders may be permanently blocked from participation.
Promotions Unless otherwise stated, coupon codes are valid one time per customer. Coupons are not valid with special offers, promotions, or reduced price offers. Coupon valid through specified expiration date and management is not required to extend beyond this date. Management reserves the right to modify or cancel any promotion at any time and reason. Promotions limited to stock on hand. Material promotions not valid on equipment, platens, starter kits, or software. Individual design promotions not valid on artwork/font packs. TRW Design Wizard is not subject to any price reductions or discounts. Sales tax still applies during the duration of any and all promotions. Contact TRW Support for more information at [email protected]
DIGITAL DESIGN GUIDELINES
Giveaways Any TRW Giveaway Winners can claim their prize by stating the contest and date under the comments section of an order that requires shipping. If the winner cannot place an order that requires shipping, please inform [email protected] and TRW can ship the prize free of charge. Giveaway winners must live in the Continental United States (Excluding Hawaii and Alaska). Any winners that do not live in the Continental United States must place an order that requires shipping, or they cannot receive the prize. Prize claims will be verified based on TRW records. Winners will have 2 weeks from the date they are announced to claim their prize before they are no longer eligible to receive their winnings.
By purchasing any product that includes a design/font download or fundraising packet from www.therhinestoneworld.com, you are agreeing that you will not share, copy, or sell any of The Rhinestone World Inc.’s designs/fonts to any business or third party at any time. These files are for the sole purpose of your business creating finished products (t-shirts, decals, tumblers etc.) for your customers. You are also agreeing that you will not create templates or Pre-Made Transfers of this design/font and offer them for sale at any time. This design/font is exclusive to the business that completes this purchase online at www.therhinestoneworld.com. Failure to comply with these agreements can result in legal action.
What is permitted?
What is not permitted (whether for sale or for free)?
- You may use any digital download Item/font for personal and/or commercial use. This means you may use it to create a finished product for yourself or use it to create a finished product to sell to your customer.
- Purchased digital download files and /or fonts of any type may be used on physical products for sale only.
- Fonts of any file types may be used to create commercial products, text-based digital designs, but the digital item or font itself cannot be re-sold or re-distributed without the express written permission of The Rhinestone World Inc.
- Sublimation designs may be used on finished physical products only but not on printed transfers.
If you have additional questions, please email us at [email protected]
- A digital Item itself — in its original format as purchased from www.therhinestoneworld.com — may not be resold, sublicensed, transferred, shared, or otherwise re-distributed in its original digital form (e.g., as you purchased it).
- The digital Item itself may not be included in or with the sale of another product. (e.g., You purchase a baseball design. You may not include the digital file of the Baseball as part of a kit/bundle of other items for sale together or with the purchase of any other item displaying the baseball design.)
- Digital cut files may not be digitized and re-sold as embroidery files.
- Fonts may not be digitized and re-sold as embroidery files.
- Uploading a full or partial font of any type to recreate-on-demand or on a POD site or any third-party software is prohibited.
- The Website’s images as exhibited on any page or any item, or images of a finished product containing any Item, may not be used to promote or market your website or a product for sale on your website (e.g., you are not permitted to use stock photos or your own mockups of Items listed on our Website, whether for sale, illustration, marketing or otherwise, for your own use for any reason w/o the express written permission of The Rhinestone World Inc.
- Sublimation designs may not be printed as transfers and/or sold.