TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Below are the Terms and Conditions for business interaction with The Rhinestone World, Inc. For questions about the following, please call (941) 755-1696 or email [email protected]. Revised 10/1/2021
This item is a digital download, the download link will be available in your account after purchase. Physical production materials are not included with downloadable content. Colors reflected in images are for informational purposes only. By purchasing this design/font digital download or fundraising packet from TheRhinestoneWorld.com
, you are agreeing that you will not share, copy, or sell any of The Rhinestone World Inc.’s designs/fonts to any business or third party at any time. These files are for the sole purpose of your business creating finished products (t-shirts, decals, tumblers etc.) for your customers. You are also agreeing that you will not create templates or Pre-Made Transfers of this design/font and offer them for sale at any time. This design/font is exclusive to the business that completes this purchase online at www.therhinestoneworld.com
. Failure to comply with these agreements can result in legal action.
What is permitted?
What is not permitted (whether for sale or for free)?
- You may use any digital download Item/font for personal and/or commercial use. This means you may use it to create a finished product for yourself or use it to create a finished product to sell to your customer.
- Purchased digital download files and /or fonts of any type may be used on physical products for sale only.
- Fonts of any file types may be used to create commercial products, text-based digital designs, but the digital item or font itself cannot be re-sold or re-distributed without the express written permission of The Rhinestone World Inc.
- Sublimation designs may be used on finished physical products only but not on printed transfers.
- A digital Item itself — in its original format as purchased from www.therhinestoneworld.com — may not be resold, sublicensed, transferred, shared, or otherwise re-distributed in its original digital form (e.g., as you purchased it).
- The digital Item itself may not be included in or with the sale of another product. (e.g., You purchase a baseball design. You may not include the digital file of the Baseball as part of a kit/bundle of other items for sale together or with the purchase of any other item displaying the baseball design.)
- Digital cut files may not be digitized and re-sold as embroidery files.
- Fonts may not be digitized and re-sold as embroidery files.
- Uploading a full or partial font of any type to recreate-on-demand or on a POD site or any third-party software is prohibited.
- The Website’s images as exhibited on any page or any item, or images of a finished product containing any Item, may not be used to promote or market your website or a product for sale on your website (e.g., you are not permitted to use stock photos or your own mockups of Items listed on our Website, whether for sale, illustration, marketing or otherwise, for your own use for any reason w/o the express written permission of The Rhinestone World Inc.
- Sublimation designs may not be printed as transfers and/or sold.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Software or Download Items. Due to the nature of downloads, in that, they can be replicated onto multiple devices and often cannot be easily or thoroughly removed, all sales are final on software and downloadable items, including but not limited to, Design Downloads, Artwork Packs, True-Type Font Packs, Fundraising Packs, CorelDRAW, TRW Design Wizard™, TRW Calculators, Silhouette Designer Edition, Silhouette Business Edition, and Silhouette Connect.
Warranty and Support TRW strives to excel in providing industry-leading warranty coverage and support for its products. Equipment such as cutters and heat presses have varying warranties depending on the manufacturer. In addition to warranties, TRW seeks to offer quality phone, email, and screen share support for the products it sells. Note that TRW supports its products but cannot facilitate extensive training remotely through the regular support channels. For training resources, please refer to TRW’s library of YouTube tutorials plus live and recorded webinars.
Placing an Order TRW processes orders exclusively through its online website and accepts credit card, Klarna and PayPal payment methods. Order by phone or email is unavailable. Payment by check is not accepted.
Credit Card Authorization TRW reserves the right to request that a credit card authorization form be completed for large orders to stem the ongoing industry problem of credit card fraud. The credit card authorization form will require the last 4 digits of the credit card number, expiration date, cardholder name, and billing address listed with the credit card company. TRW believes that this method will help protect the identity of its customers and preserve competitive pricing by avoiding the added costs of dealing with fraud. Note that orders awaiting credit card authorization will be held until the form is fully completed and submitted to TRW.
Tax Exemption Customers who qualify for tax exemption must email a copy of their tax certificate to [email protected]eworld.com. The 9 digit zip code on the tax certificate must exactly match the zip code used upon checkout on the TRW website to validate and apply the tax exemption. All prior year tax certificate information is deleted out of TRW’s system on 12/31. TRW will need an updated copy of the tax exemption form every year. To insure you are not charged sales tax please submit your updated tax certificates on time. No refunds will be given to customers for sales tax collected prior to submitting updated tax certificates.
Social Media TRW reserves the right to moderate and censor when necessary any of its social media outlets, forums, or publicly available modes of communication against obscenity, inappropriate content, or self-promotion. The moderation of all questionable content will be ultimately subject to the discretion of TRW. Repeated offenders may be permanently blocked from participation.
Promotions Unless otherwise stated, coupon codes are valid one time per customer. Coupons are not valid with special offers, promotions, or reduced price offers. Coupon valid through specified expiration date and management is not required to extend beyond this date. Management reserves the right to modify or cancel any promotion at any time and reason. Promotions limited to stock on hand. Material promotions not valid on equipment, platens, starter kits, or software. Individual design promotions not valid on artwork/font packs. TRW Design Wizard is not subject to any price reductions or discounts. Sales tax still applies during the duration of any and all promotions. Contact TRW Support for more information at [email protected]
If you have additional questions, please email us at [email protected]
Giveaways Any TRW Giveaway Winners can claim their prize by stating the contest and date under the comments section of an order that requires shipping. If the winner cannot place an order that requires shipping, please inform [email protected] and TRW can ship the prize free of charge. Giveaway winners must live in the Continental United States (Excluding Hawaii and Alaska). Any winners that do not live in the Continental United States must place an order that requires shipping, or they cannot receive the prize. Prize claims will be verified based on TRW records. Winners will have 2 weeks from the date they are announced to claim their prize before they are no longer eligible to receive their winnings.