Please note the estimate fee is just for the estimate, not the production of the product, and varies depending on your desired turnaround time. The estimate fee is for one design and size only and is non-refundable. We will hold a estimate up to 2 business weeks after the estimate has been emailed, upon which time, we will discard the estimate if no response is received. Orders placed after 2pm will begin processing the next business day.
To ensure your estimate time is not delayed please respond to the confirmation email promptly, entirely and accurately. You may be contacted for additional information or clarification, as needed.
Copyrighted and trademarked images must include written consent to use the image, which can be emailed to [email protected] TRW will not work with any copyrighted designs without written consent from the owner.
Photographs generally cannot be converted into a rhinestone or vector graphic, especially if the picture contains significant detail.
All sales on custom products are final. TRW will not give out, or sell, the setup file used to produce your items.
A setup fee may be required for custom transfers or finished products. The estimate will detail setup fee cost. A proof will be emailed within 3-5 business days after the setup fee has been paid. Email approval of the proof is necessary for order production.
Please note that decals, transfers and pre-cut templates are different. "Decals" are non-heat applied and meant to stick to non-fabric surfaces only (they will not stick to fabric)."Transfers" are items that are ready to be pressed. Rhinestone transfers will have your design in rhinestones attached to transfer tape ready to heat apply, preferably with a heat press. Printed vinyl transfers will have your design printed into heat-transfer vinyl, masked onto heat-resistant film, ready to heat press, or iron on. "Pre-Cut Templates" are essentially a stencil of your rhinestone design cut into our specialty flock material that allow you to create rhinestone transfers. This stencil will have all of the circles of your design cut into it for you to brush in your own rhinestones. You must apply hotfix transfer tape overtop the rhinestones to remove them from the template. If properly stored and maintained, templates can be used over and over again.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Below are the Terms and Conditions for business interaction with The Rhinestone World, Inc. For questions about the following, please call (941) 755-1696 or email [email protected]. Revised 3/24/2021
REFUNDS AND RETURNS:
Custom Products. Due to the nature of the custom process, custom products and services are not eligible for return nor are they exchangeable. If TRW made the mistake, the custom item will be replaced. In the case of finished apparel, the item will be replaced with a similar one we have on-hand. Non-shirts will be corrected for free with the same design on a new item provided by the customer. In the case of transfers or decals, the mistake will be corrected and re-shipped.
PRODUCT PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, AND USE
Custom Designs and Finished Products. TRW routinely services requests for custom rhinestone and vector art product based on an image provided by the customer. If the image is copyrighted, written consent to use the image will be required from the owner in order to complete the service. All Custom Design Requests must follow the process outlined below. Requests cannot be completed by phone.
- Customers who wish to submit a Custom Design Request must fill out the designated form on the TRW website and include an image of the design along with other specifications pertaining to the design.
- The products and services available to the customer are listed on the custom quote page. TRW does not offer services that are not listed on the custom quote page. Minimums apply to custom orders. Please see the custom quote page to view these minimums. The minimum order requirements will be communicated to the customer in the emailed quote.
- A minimum quote fee of $1 will be required when submitting a Custom Design Request. Once the fee is paid, TRW will review the image and determine whether it can be set up and made into a suitable rhinestone design or vector design that can be used to create custom products. The price for the setup and the breakdown of costs will be communicated to the customer. The setup cost varies based on design complexity. The finished product cost varies based on size, quantity of stones, number of stone colors and other factors related to the complexity of the design.
- Stated quote turnaround may change if TRW needs more information to complete a quote and the customer does not provide the information in a timely manner. TRW assumes no responsibility for reported economic losses or inconveniences due to such delays.
- Once the setup cost is paid, the image will be made in the format quoted to the customer. Upon completion, a rendered proof will be provided to the customer for approval prior to order production. 2 free design revisions are available. Up to 3 proofs are given to the customer. Additional proofs or additional revisions may incur a new setup cost. Revisions to a design may alter the quoted price. A revised quote will be submitted to the customer if this occurs.
- Once artwork is approved and order paid, order production will begin. Once in production, no design changes or order changes are permitted.
- The table below outlines the cost and turnaround time of the available quotes. Quote cost covers the quote only and does not reflect the speed of the finished production.
7-10 Business Days
4-6 Business Days
1-3 Business Days
- All sales on custom products are final. TRW will not give out or sell the setup file used to create your custom product. Please check the proof carefully. By approving a proof, you are saying the size, color and spelling are correct. TRW assumes no liability for mistakes in a proof that has been approved. TRW is not responsible for ill-fitting apparel, incorrect color choice or transfers incorrectly pressed. It is the responsibility of the customer to correctly adhere transfers produced by TRW. If TRW makes a mistake on a customer’s item brought in for decoration, we will replace that item with a similar item in-stock. TRW will not be responsible for replacing a customer’s personal item.
- If a customer receives an order and one or more of the contents are damaged, the customer may seek a replacement from TRW of the same item. To submit a claim for a damaged item, customers must email [email protected] with a description and photo evidence of the damage. Any damaged or defective items must be reported to TRW within 2 weeks of receiving it.
- Expedited production and shipping options may be available upon request. Please email [email protected] for expedited production options. Custom product does not receive free shipping.
Warranty and Support TRW strives to excel in providing industry-leading warranty coverage and support for its products. Equipment such as cutters and heat presses have varying warranties depending on the manufacturer. Addition to warranties, TRW seeks to offer quality phone, email, and screen share support for the products it sells. Note that TRW supports its products but cannot facilitate extensive training remotely through the regular support channels. For training resources, please refer to TRW’s library of YouTube tutorials plus live and recorded webinars.
Placing an Order TRW processes orders exclusively through its online website and accepts credit card and PayPal payment methods. Order by phone or email is unavailable. Payment by check is not accepted.
Credit Card Authorization TRW reserves the right to request that a credit card authorization form be completed for large orders to stem the ongoing industry problem of credit card fraud. The credit card authorization form will require the customer’s credit card number, expiration date, cardholder name, and billing address. TRW believes that this method will help protect the identity of its customers and preserve competitive pricing by avoiding the added costs of dealing with fraud. Note that orders awaiting credit card authorization will be held until the form is fully completed and submitted to TRW.
Tax Exemption Customers who qualify for tax exemption must email a copy of their tax certificate to [email protected]. The 9 digit zip code on the tax certificate must exactly match the zip code used upon checkout on the TRW website to validate and apply the tax exemption. All prior year tax certificate information is deleted out of TRW’s system on 12/31. TRW will need an updated copy of the tax exemption form every year. To insure you are not charged sales tax please submit your updated tax certificates on time. No refunds will be given to customers for sales tax collected prior to submitting updated tax certificates.
Social Media TRW reserves the right to moderate and censor when necessary any of its social media outlets, forums, or publicly available modes of communication against obscenity, inappropriate content, or self-promotion. The moderation of all questionable content will be ultimately subject to the discretion of TRW. Repeated offenders may be permanently blocked from participation.
Promotions Unless otherwise stated, coupon codes are valid one time per customer. Coupons are not valid with special offers, promotions, or reduced price offers. Coupon valid through specified expiration date and management is not required to extend beyond this date. Management reserves the right to modify or cancel any promotion at any time and reason. Promotions limited to stock on hand. Material promotions not valid on equipment, platens, starter kits, or software. Individual design promotions not valid on artwork/font packs. TRW Design Wizard is not subject to any price reductions or discounts. Sales tax still applies during the duration of any and all promotions. Contact TRW Support for more information at [email protected]
Giveaways TRW Giveaway Winners can claim their prize by stating the contest and date under the comments section of an order that requires shipping. If the winner cannot place an order that requires shipping, please inform [email protected] and TRW can ship the prize free of charge. Giveaway winners must live in the Continental United States (Excluding Hawaii and Alaska). Any winners that do not live in the Continental United States must place an order that requires shipping, or they cannot receive the prize. Prize claims will be verified based on TRW records. Winners will have 2 weeks from the date they are announced to claim their prize before they are no longer eligible to receive their winnings.
The Rhinestone World offers APO/FPO shipping for all products excluding aerosols or those requiring freight transport.
Carriers. Customers have the option to ship their order via the United States Postal Service (USPS) or Federal Express (FedEx).
- USPS: Priority Mail and Express are the only shipping options available from the United States Post Office. Transit times will be posted to the customer’s order for Priority Mail when available. They are provided by USPS as estimated times and are not guaranteed. The Post Office reserves up to 15 days from time of shipment to complete the delivery per USPS policy. Click here for a map of USPS Priority estimated transit times. For Express, USPS guarantees a 3-day delivery, by 3:00 PM, 365 days a year, in many locations.
- FedEx: Ground, SmartPost, Standard Overnight, One-Rate 2-Day, International Priority and International Economy services are available upon checkout. Please note that transit times for FedEx Ground are not guaranteed and are only estimates. For guaranteed time of delivery, please use one of our expedited FedEx options—Overnight or One-Rate 2-Day Envelope or Box (if available). Click here for a map of FedEx Ground estimated transit times.
Shippable orders will receive a tracking number corresponding to the recipient’s selected carrier via their account email. Orders consisting of multiple packages may have separate tracking numbers. Selected shipping methods cannot be changed while a package is in transit nor can a package be redirected once it has left TRW’s facility.
Delayed Shipment Due to Unforeseen Causes.
Various circumstances involving USPS or FedEx may cause delays in shipment, including but not limited to weather delays, acts of God, mechanical issues, accidents, pandemics, and the like. Such circumstances are outside the control of TRW and most often cannot be resolved by TRW employee. As a courtesy, TRW may reship the order. All decisions to reship an order are ultimately subject to the discretion of the acting TRW Warehouse Manager as TRW is not obliged to resend the item after it has been shipped.
Delayed Shipment or Missing Items Due to TRW Error.
For shipments delayed in transit due to an error on the part of TRW personnel, arrangements will be made by TRW to immediately reship the order at no extra cost to the customer if the error cannot be resolved in transit. Likewise, paid items missing from an order will be immediately reshipped at no extra cost. All reshipped orders will be mailed using the same method as the original order. TRW will not compensate customers for reported economic losses due to delayed shipments other than excess shipping costs resulting from the error.
Delayed Shipment Due to Customer Error.
If shipment is delayed due to incorrect information provided by the customer (e.g., invalid shipping address), TRW can reship the order, if necessary, at the expense of the customer. Additionally, packages may be held on TRW premises in the event a customer’s address cannot be verified before it is shipped. The package will remain with TRW until the customer provides a valid address by phone or email. TRW will not be held responsible for any costs associated with such a delay.
Delayed Shipment Due to High Order Volume.
Shipments may be delayed due to high order volume. These delays commonly take place during special deals and promotions offered by TRW. These delays are not a guaranteed occurrence; however, they do occasionally occur. TRW prioritizes orders on a "first come, first serve" basis and will ship orders out in the order they are received. TRW is not obligated to re-prioritize orders in any way.