Why Isn’t my Vinyl Staying Intact on Another Layer? What Types of Vinyl can be Layered?
- This depends on which type of vinyl you are pressing
- The only vinyl that can be used as the bottom layer are EasyWeed, Stretch, Electric, and Strip Flock
- All of FDC’s sign and wall vinyl can be layered
- Chemica’s HTV can all be layered, too
- Vinyl types such as Siser Metal, Glitter, Holographic, and Chemica Textured Fashion vinyl cannot be layered
- These types of vinyl must be directly pressed to the garment or layered on top of an acceptable bottom layer vinyl mentioned above