Universal Eco Glue
The only water-based adhesive of our three SuperTite Glues. The Universal Eco Glue adheres crystal-clear and can only be mixed with water. This product does not emit any VOC’s and is entirely non-toxic / solvent-free. This glue is better for indoor-use. It is recommended to apply the glue on the surface of the object to which you will apply the stone first and in smaller sections. Then, once a thin (very thin) layer of glue is on the surface, apply the stones one at a time. This glue is not recommended for outdoor use. Constant exposure to water for long periods of time will cause the glue to reactivate and the bond will be broken (temporarily, until dried). Allow 36 hours to cure.
Don’t use too much glue per stone (if you push a stone down, glue should not come out the sides).
Use a hairdryer, heat lamp, or desk fan while working to have the glue dry quicker.
The less-humid the environment, the faster the glue will adhere without running.
Since this glue is water-based, it functions better for horizontal objects. Vertical stone placement has gravity working against it and the stones may shift downward with gravity.
Recommended for glass, ceramic, metal, hard plastic, hard rubber, and wood.
Do not use on items cleaned in the dishwasher.
Hand wash these products.
- Clean and dry surfaces to be bonded.
- Gently hold tube upright and away from face. Twist cap to open. Close cap firmly after application for future use.
- Apply to one of the surfaces to be bonded.
- Press the two materials together with constant pressure for 30 seconds.
- Allow to dry for 6 hours. Maximum resistance is reached after 24 hours.
- Use a damp cloth to clean up, before the glue dries. Store in a cool, dry place.
Key notes: Keep from freezing. Not for items to be heated or submerged. Not for polished metals and photos. Do not dry clean. Wash hands with soap and water after use.