Fabric Tack Adhesive
This solvent-free, non-toxic adhesive is designed with fabric in-mind. Bling out your shoes or other fabric-based products for the ultimate customization. This glue applies white, but cures crystal clear. Once cured, this adhesive is water resistant, as well. Before washing your custom products, allow 5 days to fully-cure. If washing in a washing machine, turn the garment inside-out and place in a delicate cycle. The bond is strong enough to allow for vertical applications, so gravity won’t ruin your project with this product.
Fabric, textiles, glass, ceramic, hard plastic, flexible plastic, hard rubber, wood, metal.
Projects: Stones on glass bottles, sunglasses, & fabrics.
Apply small amounts of glue
Work on your project in sections
Do not freeze
Best adhered in a warm / dry environment
- Clean and dry surfaces to be bonded.
- Gently hold tube upright and away from face. Twist cap to open. Close cap firmly after application for future use.
- Apply SUPERTite Fabric Tack Adhesive to one of the surfaces to be bonded
- Press the two materials together with constant pressure for 30 seconds.
- Allow to dry for 1 hour. Maximum resistance is reached after 12 hours.
- Use a damp cloth to clean up before glue dries. Store in a cool, dry place.
Key Notes: Keep from freezing. Not to be used on items to be heated or submerged. Do not dry clean. Allow 3-5 days before washing. Wash hands with soap and water after use.