I Can't see my Live Template File Thumbnails. How do I fix This?
- Make sure to change the appearance of files into an icon view
- Close CorelDRAW and go to the control panel
- Select programs and features, then select uninstall a program
- From this list, you will need to find your version of CorelDRAW and select "uninstall/change"
- This should now open a CorelDRAW menu giving you the options of Modify, repair, or uninstall
- Click modify
- On the next page, under the utilities, select Windows Shell Extension
- Click Next until the program modifies itself
- Go back to the live template editor and change your view to the icon mode and you should see the icons