Protect your vinyl tumbler with vinyl shielD
How to apply vinyl shield on your creations
Material needed in the video
Cut out all the designs.
Weed out all the designs.
Apply medium tack tape on the vinyl shield to transfer the vinyl shield.
Line up the vinyl shield with the first vinyl color, using parchment paper to help lining up.
Use parchment paper again to line up the other vinyl color to create a finish decal.
remove backing and apply on your tumbler.
You are done. Leave tumbler for at least 48 hours before contact with water.
@rhinestoneworld Vinyl Protection #tiktokdiy #tiktoktutorial #joblife #foryou #cricut #cameo #crafty #colorsparkvinyl #colorchange #wee #tired #diycrafts #etsyshop ? drivers license - Olivia Rodrigo
Products in this post
- DIY Rhinestone Starbucks Tumbler with HTV Anything, Glitter htv and Hotfix Rhinestones
- How to use Reflective htv to improve a basic Tshirt design
- How to Make Rhinestone TShirts with a vinyl cutter and use our Rhinestone size table
- Make Glitter and Rhinestone shirts with your Cricut or Cameo
- How to Make Custom Rhinestone Products using Flatback Rhinestones
- How to Make a Rhinestone and HTV Hat with your Cricut or Cameo Craft Cutter using TRW Magic Flock
- How to decorate Baby Items with Rhinestones and HTV
- How to Make Custom Tumblers with Adhesive Vinyl and HTV
- How to Make Valentine's Rhinestone Shirts
- How to Make Custom Rhinestone Shirts to Grow your Business
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- September 2020
- July 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- July 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- January 2019
- April 2018
- August 2016
- April 2014