More production, increased efficiency.
With two heat printing stations, the Dual Air Fusion IQ heat press increases efficiency by allowing threading and layout on one station while the other is being pressed. It's perfect for high-volume operations and for DTG printing – set one station for pre-treatment, the other for post-curing.
- New Fusion IQ™ controller with larger, higher-resolution screen, plus troubleshooting and self-diagnostic capabilities
- Generate performance reports and manage users online with the new Hotronix Online Portal
- Program each station to work independently or in unison with Position-Based Recipe printing
- Ensure accurate and consistent layout with the included Laser Alignment System
- Dual Quick Change 16" 20" lower platens (additional platens available separately)
- Full Threadability™ on lower platens: position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Auto Adjust Pressure™: Set four different time and pressure settings that adjust automatically for your recipe
- Digital time, temperature, and pressure readouts
- Operates in full-auto, semi-auto, or manual modes
- Smooth, quiet rodless transmission
- Touchscreen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
- 120 PSI for heavy-pressure application
- Die pressure cast, corrosion-free base and assemblies
- Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum 1 horsepower and 8-gallon hold tank. Uses 2.6 CFM
- 240 v; 15 amps; 3500 w
- Proudly made in the USA
Free shipping only eligible for customers in the 48 contiguous states (Excludes U.S. territories and possessions, Alaska, and Hawaii).
Any physical products that are returned will have a re-stocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. All returns will be refunded after the product is received in new, unused condition. Customers seeking a return will be expected to pay for shipping. All custom or downloadable items are non-refundable.
This item may be drop shipped. All items that are drop shipped are shipped directly from the manufacturer and not TRW. The shipping times for these items are determined by the manufacturer and not TRW.
Please contact us with any questions at [email protected] or 941-755-1696.