With its patented magnetic auto open feature, graphics can be heat applied while you’re busy prepping the next garment. Eliminate guesswork; you’ll always know the pressure setting with the digital pressure display. The patented magnetic assist lock down provides maximum pressure so locking your machine down is effortless. The Auto Open Clam also has Twin Timer™, preset two time settings for two-step applications or for preheating.*This is a drop-shipped item and may arrive at a different date/time than the rest of your order.
- Patented magnetic auto-open feature prevents over-application.
- Easy-to-read digital time, temperature, and pressure display for consistent printing.
- Locks down easily with patented magnetic assist, causing less fatigue on wrists and shoulders.
- Twin Timer™ allows user to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application.
- Hold down device secures cap and creates a smooth surface.
- Under-the-Center Pressure Adjustment ensures even, edge-to-edge heat and pressure.
- Space saving clam shell design.
- Decorate headwear of all shapes, styles, and sizes with available optional platens
- Available in 120v/500W/4A and 220v/500W/2A
- Heating Element - Lifetime
- Framework - 5 Years
- Circuit Board - 2 Years
- Parts & Labor - 1 Year
Documentation and Download Files
We've provided some nifty resources for you to refer to when using your vinyl cutter.
Notes and Disclaimers
*All Heat Press are shipped to the USA only. We do not currently ship overseas or to Canada. Disclaimer:
Free shipping only eligible for customers in the 48 contiguous states (Excludes U.S. territories and possessions, Alaska, and Hawaii).
Any physical products that are returned will have a re-stocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. All returns will be refunded after the product is received in new, unused condition. Customers seeking a return will be expected to pay for shipping. All custom or downloadable items are non-refundable.
This item may be drop shipped. All items that are drop shipped are shipped directly from the manufacturer and not TRW. The shipping times for these items are determined by the manufacturer and not TRW.
Please contact us with any questions at [email protected] or 941-755-1696.