The “Cure” for Direct-to-Garment Inks.
With two modes — hover for curing or press for application — the 16" x 20" Hotronix Hover heat press is great for DTG and screen printing operations, as well as heat transfer application.
- Hover mode cures DTG designs without smearing ink
- Opens automatically to prevent over-application
- Space-saving clamshell design
- Easy-to read digital time, temperature, and pressure readouts
- 3/4" flotation upper heat platen
- Interchangeable lower platens available in a variety of sizes (sold separately)
- Twin Timer™ allows user to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application
- Locks down easily with patented magnetic assist, causing less fatigue on wrists and shoulders
- Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment for even, edge -to-edge heat and pressure regardless of substrate thickness
- Electrical Options:
120 v; 15 amps; 1800 w
240 v; 7.5 amps; 1800 w
- Proudly made in the USA
Free shipping only eligible for customers in the 48 contiguous states (Excludes U.S. territories and possessions, Alaska, and Hawaii).
Any physical products that are returned will have a re-stocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. All returns will be refunded after the product is received in new, unused condition. Customers seeking a return will be expected to pay for shipping. All custom or downloadable items are non-refundable.
This item may be drop shipped. All items that are drop shipped are shipped directly from the manufacturer and not TRW. The shipping times for these items are determined by the manufacturer and not TRW.
Please contact us with any questions at [email protected] or 941-755-1696.