Smarter Air-Powered Technology. Faster Production.
Perfect for high-volume shops, specialty decorators, and Direct-to-Garment printing, the air-powered Air Fusion IQ heat press features a 16" x 20" heated upper platen and swing motion, for a heat-free workspace. Available in tabletop or adjustable-height pedestal stand models.
- New Fusion IQ™ controller features troubleshooting and self-diagnostic capabilities
- Track performance and print productivity reports from anywhere with the new Hotronix Online Portal
- New larger, higher resolution screen with improved touchscreen response
- Exclusive Auto-Adjust Pressure™ automatically adjusts to the thickness of the item being printed
- Full Threadability™ on the lower platen: position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Auto open, auto swing design, with a foot pedal reduces fatigue
- Swing motion allows for a heat-free workspace
- Touchscreen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
- Data interface port allows for future software upgrades
- User-safe two-hand push-button operation
- 120 PSI for high-pressure applications
- Optional quick-change platens; no tools required
- Program up to four different pressure and time settings
- Die pressure cast 365 aluminum corrosion-free framework
- Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum ½ horsepower and 2-gallon hold tank. Uses 2.3 CFM
- Electrical Options:
120 v; 15 amps; 1800 w
240 v; 15 amps; 3500 w
Free shipping only eligible for customers in the 48 contiguous states (Excludes U.S. territories and possessions, Alaska, and Hawaii).
Any physical products that are returned will have a re-stocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. All returns will be refunded after the product is received in new, unused condition. Customers seeking a return will be expected to pay for shipping. All custom or downloadable items are non-refundable.
This item may be drop shipped. All items that are drop shipped are shipped directly from the manufacturer and not TRW. The shipping times for these items are determined by the manufacturer and not TRW.
Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com or 941-755-1696.